Access All Care and Training Solutions have a dedicated staff team and offer a personalised
service for families. We hand pick members of our staff team to match the needs,
personality and requirements of each family. A detailed home visit and client assessment is
undertaken to establish what service is needed and what staffing ratio is required.
At Access All we strive to provide a seamless approach to care, we endeavour to always do
our best to ensure day to day family life runs as smoothly as possible.
Support may include:
- Gastrostomy feeding
- Liaising with and supporting therapists and schools
- Full personal care support
- Manual handling support
- Complex behaviour support
- Care for siblings
- Recording of finances and expenses
- Assisting with house hold chores
- Arranging and accompanying to medical appointments
- Facilitating access to activities in the community
Should clients require specific medical support we are happy to train and support staff, to provide a bespoke service.
Care staff will be experienced using alternative forms of communication for example
- Augmentative communication devices
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Objects of reference
- Social stories
- Braille including use of specialist equipment for those with a visual impairment
Access All’s Activity Coordinator will work with staff and families to implement activities at home and in the community that meet the service users preferences, accessibility needs and requirements. Find out more about our Activity Coordinator.