Access All carers work with families to build a relationship which ensures their loved one
receives an effective, personalised and caring service.
Our carers work with you to:
- Supervise and promote independence
- Access activities in your home and in the community
- Support with education and school work
- Support individual behaviour needs including behaviours that may challenge
- Support individual continence needs which promotes self-help skills with dignity and privacy
- Create a fun environment in which children and young people can thrive and express themselves
Care staff will be experienced in using alternative forms of communication for example:
- Augmentative communication devices
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Objects of reference
- Social stories
- Braille including use of specialist equipment for those with a visual impairment
Access All’s Activity Coordinator will work with staff and families to implement activities at
home and in the community that meet the service users preferences, accessibility needs
and requirements. Find out more about our Activity Coordinator.
We understand that welcoming carers in to your home can be daunting, we will work with you to match carers to suit your family’s needs. We pride ourselves on being an approachable and responsive service that holistically supports and listens to each family.